Bullying Prevention and Intervention Course
This Train the Trainer course is part-funded by the Department of Education and Skills under the National Action Plan on Bullying. It is an online course with two face to face facilitation skills workshops which will be delivered over a 10 week period from 2nd October 2017 to 8th December 2017.
Course content includes:
- Defining Bullying (e.g. cyberbullying, identity-based bullying)
- Victims, Bullies and “The Bully Circle”
- Consequences of Bullying
- DES Circular and Procedures: The Anti-Bullying Policy
- Whole School Community Approach
- Bullying Prevention
- Bullying Intervention
- School’s Role/Teacher’s Role/Parents’ Role
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention Strategies
- Bullying Resources, Methodologies and Support
More information can be found here
To register for a place on the programme or for further information please check eventbrite.