Irish Evaluation Network
Overview of the Irish Evaluation Network
The School of Education Studies, DCU, currently provides a base and support for the Irish Evaluation Network, the development of which is supported and promoted by a Co-ordinating Committee composed of individuals' interested or involved in evaluation in Ireland.
The Network was established in late 2002, to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, seminars and conferences for people involved in evaluation in Ireland . It currently runs a variety of activities including Conferences and Lunchtime seminars.
- Department of Justice and Equality - Request for Tenders (RFT) for an Evaluation of the Project REACH
- 18th February 2014
- Irish Hospice Foundation - Invitation to Tender for the Evaluation of the National Children’s Palliative Care Programme
- 8th January 2014
- Evaluating the impact of STI policy and publicly-funded research in Ireland presentation notes available
- 15th March 2013
- International Evaluation Conference, 4–5 July 2013 in Vilnius, Lithuania
- 18th February 2013
- EvalPartners new book: Evaluation and Civil Society.
- 4th February 2013
- "SPEAK: Strategic Planning, Evaluation and Knowledge Networking", Brian Dillon & Paul Butler, Nexus Research
- 12th October 2012
- Summary of IEN Members Survey
- May 2012
New from the World Bank Independent Evaluation Group is Writing Terms of Reference for Evaluation: A How-To Guide
Free Resources for Program Evaluation and Social Research Methods
Links to free online guides, manuals, 'how to' information about evaluation and the methods related to it, and also links to free statistical software, sites on how to present data and evaluations, and many other sites of interest.
NESE is the collaboration of National Evaluation Societies of Europe, a working group within EES. National societies co-operate towards developing mutual knowledge, learning from one another’s good practices, and promoting the evaluation profession in European countries.
Irish Evaluation Network Mailing List
For other queries, please email: email@example.com