The Institute of Ethics provides services to a wide range of clients, including private corporations, public organisations, healthcare organisations and professional bodies.
Our services include:
- Providing advice on how to integrate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility into their corporate strategy;
- Assisting organisations in developing, revising and implementing a Code of Ethics;
- Supporting corporate Ethics and Compliance Officers in their practical challenges of administering ethics programmes;
- Designing and delivering Ethics Training within organisations;
- Assisting organisations to enhance their accountability through Social and Ethical Accounting, Auditing and Reporting Processes; and
- Serving as independent members on Ethics Committees.
Moreover, the Institute´s scholars contribute to increasing public awareness on ethics by:
- Organising Public Lectures to stimulate the public debate around ethics;
- Providing Media Contributions with comments on ethical issues; and
- Organising Research Seminars to disseminate knowledge on the theory and practice of ethics.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org