International Student Scholarships
DCU International Student Scholarships for Indian Students 2014/15, information sheet. click here
If you wish to apply for a DCU International Students Indian Scholarship please complete the on-line application form, applications cannot be accepted in any other format. Please ensure you complete all 4 sections. Incomplete application cannot be considered. A preview of the questions are available at the top of the on-line application.
For a list of our full time Postgraduate Programmes (click here)
For a full list of Undergraduate Programmes (click here)
High Achiever Scholarship Scheme
Type of Scholarships
5 Undergraduate Tuition Fee Scholarships of €3,000 each for 1st Year and €2,000 for subsequent years 
5 postgraduate scholarships of €2,000 each
- In order to be eligible to apply you must be an national of India and studying in Ireland for the first time when entering Dublin City University
- Be a high achiever with an excellent academic record
- Hold and have accepted an offer or a conditional offer by 30th April 2014 for a full-time Undergraduate /Postgraduate (programme at Dublin City University for entry in September 2014: N.B. THE SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 6 JUNE Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Be classified as a non-EU student for fee purposes and have permanent residency in your country of nationality
Submit the scholarship application online (from 1st of February - 30th April 2014) Please Note: N.B. THE SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 6 JUNE 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Students will have the outcome of their application by the 20th of June 2014
On-line Application – click here:
General Terms & Conditions
- In addition to the country specific eligibility criteria listed above, the following general criteria apply:
- Qualifying applicants may only be awarded one DCU International Student Scholarship.
- This scholarship is only available to full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught students studying a full diet of modules, excluding the Foundation or Pre-Masters programme
- Students registered on an international partnership programme are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
- The award of a DCU International Student Scholarship takes the form of a reduction in the tuition fee payable; it is not a cash award. All other expenses, including the remainder of the tuition fees, and travel/ living expenses shall remain the responsibility of the successful applicant.
- The scholarship is offered for a fixed length.
- The scholarship is of a fixed value and it does not increase with inflation.
- The University is unable to defer a scholarship.
- All registering students awarded a scholarship agree to allow the International Office to share certain data (name, course, student ID number, institution, etc. as required) with other parties within the University.
- We may also use information collected regarding the scholarship holders in our marketing activities; however, students' contact details will not be given out.
- We may feature your interview/photo/profile/story on the University website and/or other University publications and will normally ask for your permission/approval prior to publishing this.
- The University reserves the right to utilise this information in the promotion of the University and in any other student recruitment and/or Scholarship promotion activities.
- The University decision over the equivalence and eligibility of your qualification is final.
- Each individual application will be considered on its academic merits.
- The University reserves the right to discontinue or amend the scheme in future years.
- Students in receipt of another type of scholarship from DCU or from within Ireland are excluded from this competition.
Your scholarship application will be reviewed by the DCU International Student Scholarship Panel
If your application has been successful, you will be notified International Scholarship Team by 20th of June 2014
Written confirmation of your scholarship will contain details of the scholarship
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org