See video tutorial below, from the ISS You Tube Channel
If you have your student card, touch the target with your card.
Otherwise, enter your username and password and press [Log In]
Click on [use photocopier functions]
- Printing account information will be shown on the touch screen, click [NEXT]
- Press the [COPY] key on the keypad.
- Press the Auto Color key, Full Color key or Black& White key to select the color mode.
- Place the originals in the document processor or on the platen.
Placing Originals on the Platen
Loading Originals in the Document Processor
- Use the numeric keys to enter the copy quantity
- Select the desired [Duplex] and [zoom] option (optional) in the sub menu from the main screen.
- Confirm all settings with OK.
- Press START.
To logout from the machine, press the Logout key to return to the login user name/password entry screen.
Loading Acetates in the Multi-Purpose Tray
If you are copying into transparencies, click on the [acetate] option in the sub menu from the main screen.
And then load the Acetate(s) into the Multi-Purpose Tray
Open the multi-purpose tray.
Insert the paper along the paper width guides into the tray until it stops.