How do I print a document?
- Each PC will have two default printer queues, one for black & white printing and another for colour printing.
- Printing depends on the application you are printing from, but you will typically be presented with a printing details windows, requesting such details as
- which printer you wish to print to (here you can choose the desired printer queue according to whether the printing job is needed to be in black & white or colored)
- the number of copies
- what pages of the document to print etc.
- After you send your job to print, you must physically go to the printer you want to print from and then ‘release’ it.
- Please note that the black & white printing jobs can be released to black & white printers or colored printers, on the other hand the colour printing jobs can ONLY be released to color printers.
- Hold your Student Card to the target sticker (or enter your DCU username and password).
- Using the touchscreen, press OK. A list of submitted print jobs will appear. Click PRINT ALL to print all the jobs in the list. Or select the print job, The printer display will show your print job details and cost. Here there are two options, The PRINT option will print the printing job and the CANCEL option will delete the printing job.
See video tutorial below from the ISS You Tube Channel