Postgraduate Reading Room - Glasnevin Library
The Library's Patrick J. Wright Research Commons on the Lower Ground Floor (Glasnevin Library) has been set up to meet the information and research needs of the DCU postgraduate community.
Accessing the Postgraduate Reading Room
The Postgraduate Room is open to all registered DCU research staff and postgraduates, including taught postgraduates, research masters students, PhD and professional doctoral students.
Resources in the Postgraduate Reading Room
- PCs with full Internet access to the Library’s electronic resources
- 24 desks equipped with individual lighting and data/power points for laptops
- Wireless Internet access for laptops
- A scanner
- A DVD Player
- Lockers (for research students only - apply at the Issue Desk)
- A lounge area with armchairs
The Postgraduate Room is open during full service hours in the Library. It is closed from 10pm – 2am Monday to Thursday. For more details on our opening hours please follow this link.