Welcome to the EXTATIC website
Applications for the EXTATIC Programme 2016 are now open.
The following are the Project Proposals for the EXTATIC Programme 2016 are as follows*
- Laser-generated short-wavelenth sources for single-shot imaging
- Coherent Diffracting Imaging at the Nanoscale
- Soft X-ray absorption spectroscopy using a compact, plasma EUV/SXR source for material science applications
- Extreme ultraviolet based structuring and analysis methods: tackling inverse problem of imaging
- Instrumentation for extreme-ultraviolet ultrafast pulses
- Applications of soft X-ray coherent imaging
- Crashing Plasmas - collisions and confinement - tools for technology
*Please note that as mentioned here previously, that an additional project would be added to the list of proposals above in the weeks following the launch of the EXTATIC Programme 2016 on the 1st October 2015, the additional project proposal has been added to the list of proposals above, as of the 20th October 2015. For your reference, the additional project is called "Crashing Plasmas - collisions and confinement - tools for technology". This project is now available to select in the online application.
Please note that the deadline for applications to the EXTATIC 2016 programme has been extended till January 18th 2016 for applicants and January 26th 2016 for referees.
Also, we have had some technical issues with referee submissions. In an attempt to resolve this, please see here.
While EXTATIC make every effort to provide complete and correct information, none of the information is legally binding. EXTATIC is bound by the EACEA rules, which are binding.
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on "the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data".