ICNP - Reports and Updates
This section will provide updates on publications, presentation and reports generated within the SNHS ICNP Centre.
- ICNP – driving change in service delivery (Dr Pamela Hussey) Worlof of Irish Nursing, Vol 24 No 6 July/August 2016 pp52
- SNHS, St Marys and Claremount Services Report (Dr Pamela Hussey) DORAS, 19 December 2016
- SNHS Data Development for Health and Social Care Interim Report (Dr Pamela Hussey, Mr Martin Tully, Mr Eamon Coyne DORAS, 19 December 2016
- DCU ICNP® user group summary report 2016
- Rodger D & Hussey P (2017) 'From Entry to Practice to Advanced Practitioner - The progression of competencies and how they assist in delivery of eHealth Programmes for Healthy Ageing' In: Muphy J Goosen W Weber P (eds). Forecasting Informatics Competencies For Nurses in the Future of Connected Health. Amsterdam: IOS Press.
- Hussey, P.; Corbally, M; Rodger, D.; Kirwan, A.; Adams, E.; Kavanagh, P; Matthews, A. ICNP® R&D Centre Ireland Defining Requirements for an Intersectoral Digital Landscape Informatics 2017, 4(2), 7; doi:10.3390/informatics4020007 Available Online http://www.mdpi.com/2227-9709/4/2/7.