DCU Research Policies
Please refer to the University Policies page for a Starter Pack for New Research Staff.
- Research Infrastructure Policy
- Transfer of Equipment to another institution Agreement Template
- Policy for the Use of Animals for Scientific or Educational Purposes
- Guidelines and application form for establishing or consolidating a research centre at DCU
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Code of Good Research Practice
- Code of Practice on Authorship
- Policy for Responding to Allegations of Research Misconduct
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Consultancy Policy
- Research Overheads Distribution Policy - currently under review
- Research Overheads Reporting Structure
- Out of Hours Access Policy
- Hosting International Researchers at DCU
Procedure to buy Laboratory Notebooks
Laboratory notebooks are ordered through the Research Support Office and are available to purchase in boxes of 18. The cost per box is €90. If you wish to order a box or boxes of laboratory notebooks please send a completed internal transfer of funds form, signed by your manager, to email@example.com. The form can be downloaded here.
Procedure to hire DCU Posterboards for research related events
Posterboards can be hired by DCU staff through the Research Support Office.