DCU Research Engine
The DCU Research Engine is the new database for your research information. The system will enable you to:
- Have all your academic outputs in one place, making it easy to compile your CV for grant applications, promotions, etc
- Publish your profile to the DCU website on a professional looking template
- Increase the visibility of your outputs by publishing to Doras, the DCU open access repository
- Easily add publications from Web of Science and Scopus to your profile
- Import and export profiles to external online research activity accounts such as Google Scholar
- Get automatic updates from other internal university systems like the DCU phone book, Core and ITS.
The system is intuitive and easy to use. RIS provided local training to schools during the month of March, and are developing online supports to address common user queries.
You can LOG ON to the DCU Research Engine here.
You can download the USER MANUAL here.
Have queries regarding your DCU Research Engine profile? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Note: This system has replaced the old RSS system, the implementation taking place in two phases:
Phase 1: All profile information from the old RSS system EXCEPT the “awards” information was available in the Research Engine from Monday 7th March 2016. Users are required to log in to the new system to clean their profile from potential duplicates and publish their profile to the website.
Phase 2: Award information is scheduled to be available in the new system by Q1 2017. If you need a report on your awards in the meantime, please email Isabel Hidalgo (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request.